Kathu Condominium for Sale in Phuket Thailand
Sansiri Unit for Sale in Phuket
KATHU CONDOMINIUM FOR SALE IN CENTRAL PHUKET BY THE BUILDER SANSIRI LOCATED IN PHUKET, THAILAND.
Sansiri has been building in Phuket for some time and brings inspiration from mountains, rivers and streams to bring about simplicity and a harmony between nature and architecture.
In this Kathu condominium your access to work, shopping and leisure facilities is now made faster and easier with a variety of distinct neighborhoods within reach. Travelling via Wichitsongkram Road or the Bypass Road, you will find a complete range of facilities and services.
This development is set on 8.3 Rai of land and comprises four 8-story buildings. Two unit sizes are available, studio condominiums are approximately 29 sq.m and two bedroom condominiums are approximately 60 sq.m.
Facilities at this Kathu condominium include a 100M long swimming pool, 2 lifts per building, exercise room, multi-purpose areas, garden and outdoor recreation areas, lobby and WiFi (lobby and pool). In addition to 24 hour security, CCTV, Key Card access, parking and access to the Sansiri family.
Foreign ownership of condominium property according to Thai Law, foreigners may own 49% of the aggregate saleable unit space of a condominium building while the remaining 51% must be owned by either Thai nationals or owned as leasehold.
- Transfer Fee – Calculated as 1% of the sales price (subject to change by government policy) 50% paid by seller, 50% paid by purchaser upon transfer of title deed.
- The Juristic Fee or management / maintenance fee is used for general monthly maintenance of the building, common areas, pool, security, etc. This property is 40 THB per sq.m
Money Transfer: There are 3 options to transfer money
- Set up local bank account in Thailand in the name of purchaser and forward funds into the account.
- Transfer funds to Sansiri account and Sansiri shall organize all appropriate paperwork/certificate.
- In the case the property is purchased via a Thai company, transfers can be made directly to the company bank account.
Foreigners are required to remit at least USD $20,000 into Thailand per transfer to receive a FOREX Transfer Form. This form will be needed to transfer the unit under foreign ownership and also remit money back out of Thailand if so needed in the future.
Note: Conversion to Thai Baht has to be done in Thailand and not before transfer is made into the country. Furthermore, instruction on transfer must state “for the purchase of property”.
|Kathu Condominium for Sale||Priced From (THB)||Unit Size||View||Ownership||Floor|
|Two Bedroom||฿ 3,261,000||61.84 sq.m||View East||Foreign Freehold||Forth Floor|
Ownership: Foreign Freehold and Leasehold
Total Number of Units: 806
Price Per Square Metre: 64,830 THB
Monthly Maintainance (CAM) Fee: 1,198 THB
Sinking Fund: 14,970 THB
Rental Income (Yield): Managed By Owner
Project Completion: Q2 2015
Listing ID# (Kathu Condominium Unit): 4400
Latest posts by G. Carlson (see all)
- Tips To Save Money When Building Your Own House In Phuket Thailand - October 6, 2017
- When Selling your Apartment make sure to Create Appeal - July 24, 2017
- Phuket Condominium Fair Market Value - June 29, 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Furniture
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Gated Estate/Security
- Internet Access
- Ready to Move In
- Sharred Swimming Pool